- Always 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Convenient, easy-to-apply, portable brush
- Antimicrobial bristles help protect the brush and maintain freshness
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Most appropriate for porcelain to light skin tones that are highly prone to sunburn.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating:
UVB protection rating: SPF 50
Water resistant (80 minutes)
Net Wt. 0.21 oz. / 6 g
90-day supply based on typical use
How to Use:
1. OPEN: Remove brush cap, pull back the sleeve, and remove and discard the rubber band. Put cap back on.
2. ACTIVATE: With the cap still on, hold the brush with cap facing down and tap 5-10 times on a hard surface. Put some power behind those taps! Then remove the cap and run your finger through the bristles to ensure powder is flowing. Repeat tapping if needed, until you see a small puff of powder in the air when running your finger through the bristles.
3. APPLY: Using small circular motions, sweep directly onto dry bare skin, moisturized skin, or over makeup. Apply generously across your face for at least 60 seconds while making multiple passes. Don't forget about your ears, neck and other areas! Reload more powder into bristles by giving the brush a good shake with bristles facing downwards, or recap, tap, and flick as necessary during application. If applying directly over a moisturizer, primer or liquid foundation, ensure products have fully set before applying Sunforgettable®. Reapply at least every two hours for continued protection.